Festival Ticket Agent, Call Center
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 1/2/2017 1:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Ticket Agent, Call Center jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Ticket Agent, Call Center postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 01/02/2017-01/06/2017
Considerations: Will be required to work weekends. Daily hours of work will vary based on training and individual schedules.
Position Summary: Assists customers, via phone, with questions and online Festival ticket and pass sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists customers with knowledgeable and timely resolution to their questions and purchases.
• Provides callers with general information regarding the Sundance Institute and Sundance Film Festival.
• Troubleshoots and walks customers through issues with the ticketing website.
• Sells and assists patrons fulfilling pass and package orders online.
• Reports technical problems to manager.
• Assists other call center employees as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year call center or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.