Festival Project Coordinator, Environmental Graphics
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Sundance Institute, located in Park City, Utah is currently looking to hire a seasonal Project Coordinator to coordinate enviornmental graphic projects through all stages of production for the 2018Sundance Film Festival to ensure team meets assigned deadlines.
This position will work full time out of our Park City office and will be lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival if employee does not live within Summit County. Candidates will need to be prepared to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. Additionally candidates must be able to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Employment Dates: 10/11/2017-2/16/2018
Wage: $14.25/hour plus overtime
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates printing, production, and installation of all environmental graphics for venues, theatres, and special events.
• Organizes past artwork files in database, adhering to established guidelines.
• Coordinates design, installation, and deinstallation timelines.
• Works closely with manager to establish deadlines and to coordinate work schedules.
• Meets with internal departments to acquire orders, maintains database by entering and tracking order information, and routes materials for approval.
• Delivers specifications to designers for creation and acts as a liaison for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinates and interfaces with vendors including estimates, production specifications, installation, quality control, and invoicing.
• Organizes, files, and archives all artwork files.
• Conducts inventory on all materials upon delivery.
• Completes a comprehensive wrap report.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's licnese and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1-2 years experience in print and project coordination or related.
• Knowledge of printing production methods, fabrication, and installation.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google products.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written, and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule'ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Degree in marketing or communications.
• Experience organizing and maintaining folder structures.
• Knowledge of design, wayfinding, typography, vectors, and print production materials.