Festival Coordinator, Warehouse
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 12/14/2016-1/31/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival. A valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check will be required for this position.
Position Summary: Coordinates daily merchandise operations at the merchandise warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares the warehouse to ensure space is prepped and ready prior to scheduled merchandise deliveries.
• Conducts daily inventory and audits of all merchandise to identify loss and theft.
• Processes merchandise online sales, includes correctly pulling merch items, packing, and shipping accurate orders within the standard procedural timeframe.
• Maintains all safety processes and ensures safety protocols are met at all times, escalates safety concerns or issues immediately to manager.
• Coordinates and maintains a clean and organized warehouse at all stages (pre, during and post Festival).
• Ensures constant communication between warehouse and all store managers to maintain a consistent flow of product from the warehouse to stores to ensure adequate inventory.
• Ensures merchandise and warehouse procedures and policies are followed at all times.
• Collaborates with other warehouse staff to ensure successful warehouse operations.
• Responsible for proactively notifying Merchandise Manager of any concerns or red flag issues.
• Completes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years of related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Must be a self starter and able to motivate staff.
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project coordination skills, including ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Fedex.com, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• Knowledge and understanding of merchandise inventory and stock principles preferred.
• Familiarity with retail POS software preferred.