Festival Coordinator, Vehicles
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2016 12:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Vehicles jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Vehicles postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/16/2016-2/17/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival. A high level of winter driving skills are required.
Position Summary: Coordinates picking up, disbursing, and returning Festival rental and sponsor vehicles and supports general logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates with car rental company and sponsor contact vehicle reservations, pickup, and returns.
• Communicates regularly with vehicle contacts to ensure reservation information is accurate.
• Works closely with designated Festival departments on disbursing vehicles.
• Creates, allocates, and distributes parking passes working with manager and logistics department.
• Continuously monitors rental and sponsor vehicle inventory.
• Collects up to date insurance for each vehicle and ensures each vehicle has insurance paperwork in glovebox.
• Reviews accident procedures with manager to make any necessary updates.
• Functions as a point of contact to initiate accident procedures remotely and onsite, including preparing forms, taking pictures, investigating, recording accidents, etc. as necessary.
• Inventories in-stock vehicle supplies (snow scrapers, windshield wiper fluid, etc.) and orders enough stock to ensure each vehicle is equipped properly.
• Enters and maintains accurate vehicle information in database, i.e. assigned driver, insurance policies, gas cards, etc.
• Creates a system to organize and track various vehicle items such as keys, information kits, gas cards, car wash coupons, etc.
• Completes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years production experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• Able to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.