Festival Coordinator, Sundance Resort Main Box Office
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2016 12:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Sundance Resort Main Box Office jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Sundance Resort Main Box Office postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/30/2016-2/08/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed at Sundance Resort during the Festival.
Position Summary: Coordinates operations of the Sundance Resort Main Box Office injunction with the Manager, Ticketing Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creates a VISIO floor plan for the Sundance Resort Box Office incorporating electrical, signage, equipment, security, furniture, workspaces, etc. and submits to manager for approval.
• With manager conducts ongoing communication and meetings with venue owner, internal stakeholders to keep all parties up -to-date on venue planning, installations and logistical needs.
• Coordinates ordering supplies, rental equipment, water, computers, and phones.
• Working with manager develops a timeline with production department to setup and teardown box office by set deadlines.
• Coordinates operations of box office to ensure timely resolutions to issues as they arise and escalates issues as necessary to manager.
• Maintains box office inventories, supplies, ticket stock, etc.
• Prints and distributes ''Ticket Pick-Up'' to patrons, fulfills Epic Package requests.
• Authorizes exchanges and reprints for ticket agent.
• Runs daily reconciliation and accounting reports.
• With ticket agent ensures cash drawer is balanced and bank deposits are made daily.
• Arranges and is point person for daily pick-up of box office bank deposits for finance department.
• Coordinates with Sundance Resort management to keep them apprised of janitorial and venue issues and to accommodate VIP ticketing requests.
• Working with manager secures all signage, ticket forms, and comment cards from the marketing department.
• Maintains proper look, cleanliness, safety, and organization of box office.
• Supports the customer service team by answering customer service calls and emails as directed.
• Writes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as necessary.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years experience in venue or event operations.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of Visio, Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Ability to lead by example and act with integrity.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• Strong customer service skills.
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately.
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Able to move and lift and carry items that weigh 25-50 lbs.