Festival Coordinator, Signage Production
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates worked: ASAP-2/10/2017
Considerations: Work will be split between the Park City Office and the warehouse. Candidate should be comfortable working independently.
Position Summary: Refreshes black white signage with new Sundance Institute branding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Marketing, Manager to establish deadlines and coordinate work schedule of Jr. Graphic designer.
• Routes design files to internal department for approval.
• Coordinates design, installation, delivery and break down timelines.
• Works with and coordinates with Printer on sending files, shipping, and receiving details.
• Receives signage from printer and inventory/store all signs in the warehouse.
• Organizes files and archives all artwork files.
• Completes a comprehensive wrap report.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years experience in print production.
• Experience handling and organizing large volumes of files.
• Large format printing experience.
• Bachelors Degree in a related field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of Graphic Design,Wayfinding, Typography and printed materials.
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• Able to effectively communicate with coworkers and is a team player.
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).