Festival Coordinator, Marketing
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 10/25/2017-2/7/2018
Considerations: Position works full time from our Park City, UT office. Additionally, this role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned.
Position Summary: Coordinates administrative and logistical duties to support marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains advertising timeline, submitting digital and print ads for external publications by deadline.
• Liases with corporate team and external contacts to collect festival catalog ads.
• Gathers assets for design and web team as directed.
• Routes various projects to internal customers for approval.
• Tracks advertising metrics.
• Updates and executes publication distribution plan for Festival, includes ensuring publications are on display at venues, removing unapproved publications, etc.
• Reviews invoices for accuracy, approvals, and submits to Budget Manager for payment.
• Manages external community calendars and event postings.
• Assists with creating and implementing a Marketing Festival Survey.
• Provides assistance to the Marketing Team as needed.
• Writes a comprehensive Festival wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years experience in marketing or related.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred.