Festival Coordinator, Marketing
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/22/2016 4:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Marketing jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: ASAP-2/08/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival.
Position Summary: Coordinates and supports various marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains advertising timeline, submitting ads for publication by deadline.
• Gathers assets for design and web team as directed.
• Routes various projects to internal customers for approval.
• Tracks advertising metrics.
• Updates and executes publication distribution plan for Festival, includes ensuring publications are on display at venues, removing unapproved publications, etc.
• Reviews invoices for accuracy, approvals, and submits to Budget Manager for payment.
• Manages external community calendars and event postings.
• Assists with creating and implementing a Marketing Festival Survey.
• Provides assistance to the Marketing Team as needed.
• Writes a comprehensive Festival wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years experience in Marketing.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.