Festival Coordinator, Environmental Graphics
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 1:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Environmental Graphics jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Environmental Graphics postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 10/12/2016-2/10/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival.
Position Summary: Coordinates the production of Film Festival environmental graphics at various stages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates printing, production and installation of all environmental graphics for venues, theatres and special events.
• Organizes past artwork files in database adhering to established guidelines.
• Coordinates design, installation, and deinstallation timelines.
• Works closely with Senior Designer to establish deadlines and to coordinate work schedules.
• Meets with internal departments to acquire orders and maintains database by entering and tracking order information.
• Delivers reports to designers for creation and routes draft files back to internal department for approval.
• Coordinates the production of environmental graphics/large format signage by interfacing with designers and routing for final approvals.
• Interfaces with vendors to deliver files.
• Coordinates with vendors on installation.
• Organizes, files, and archives all artwork files.
• Conducts inventory on all materials upon delivery.
• Completes a comprehensive wrap report.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years experience in graphic design.
• Experience handling and organizing large volumes of files.
• Bachelors Degree in a related field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• Able to effectively communicate with coworkers and is a team player.
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Works well under-pressure especially within given deadlines.
• Knowledge of Design,Wayfinding, Typography,Vectors and Print Production Materials, preferred.
• Knowledge in print production preferred.