Festival Coordinator, Customer Service
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: ASAP-2/7/2018
Considerations: Position is typically lodged in Park City, UT during the January Film Festival (lodging requirement determined annually). In addition, this role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points.
Position Summary: Coordinates administrative and operational duties while providing customer service to external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proofs customer service communications (website copy, emails, marketing materials, printed copy, etc.) to ensure information is accurate prior to going to print or being published.
• Reviews prior festival training manuals and performs updates, as necessary.
• Coordinates scheduling customer service trainings and assists with conducting each training.
• Communicates updates to customer service products, procedures, dates, etc. in a timely manner to internal stakeholders.
• Records customer service deadlines and important date markers on the master ticketing timeline.
• Enters customer account information into ticketing system.
• Assists patrons with a full array of customer service processes and questions (registration, purchasing festival passes, ticket packages, individual tickets, etc.).
• Assists patrons with a multitude of technical support questions (browsers, compatibility, computer settings, etc.).
• Tracks and reviews calls and emails in the customer service log and identifies and reports on trends, technical issues, etc.
• Runs audits and tracks registrations and refunds received through customer service and submits daily reports to the Finance Department.
• Provides after-hour coverage of the customer service hotline, as requested.
• Assists manager in providing support to the call center agents.
• Provides roving monitoring of call center agents to advise them on effective problem resolution.
• Escalates operational and staff issues to manager immediately.
• Writes a comprehensive written wrap report, as directed.
• Other duties as necessary.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years experience in administrative operational work or related.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Conflict resolution skills with a background that includes demonstrated excellence in managing stressful situations.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with TopTix or another ticketing system preferred.
• Experience facilitating trainings for large groups preferred.