Festival Coordinator, Creative Services
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/22/2016 4:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Creative Services jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Creative Services postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: ASAP-2/01/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work and some holidays will be required.
Position Summary: Coordinates print and digital projects from internal and external contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as Creative Services team contact on print and digital project inquiries from internal departments and external third party service providers.
• Maintains design calendar reflecting approval due dates, printing due dates, and final deadlines.
• Back ups information in project management software, Basecamp as directed.
• Reviews invoices for accuracy, to obtain approvals, and submits to Budget Manager for timely payment.
• Coordinates projects, includes routing edits, obtaining approvals, negotiating schedule changes, and progressing projects to the next stage in the process.
• Contacts printers and other third party service providers for job quotes and specs.
• Verifies all requests meet internal specifications and standards.
• Assists the Development Department to ensure their materials reflect the correct recognition.
• Provides minor editorial support to team, for example editing text to fit designed pages, providing quick edits, and double-checking design changes to ensure correct format.
• Monitors team hours against project and priority forecasts.
• Creates and maintains library of all job specifications.
• Write a Festival wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 2 years experience coordinating print and digital materials.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• Able to effectively communicate with coworkers and is a team player.
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Works well under-pressure especially within given deadlines.