Festival Coordinator, Corporate Development
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
This position is a seasonal job that supports our Corporate Development Department for work related to the Sundance Film Festival. We are looking to hire four coordinators and have the following employment dates available:
• 1 Coordinator 9/13/17-3/2/18
• 2 Coordinators at 10/11/17-2/23/18
• 1 Coordinator 10/11/17-3/2/18
Considerations: Position is typically lodged in Park City, UT during the January Film Festival (lodging requirement determined annually). In addition, this role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. High level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Performs administrative and logistical duties to coordinate benefits, branding, and activation for an assigned portfolio of Sundance Institute's corporate relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates benefit administration and logistics for Festival sponsors and other corporate supporters, as defined in their respective contracts, including enforcing ticketing policies and procedures, managing deliverables, and venue and event integrations.
• Routes corporate logos and copy for approval and delivery by deadline.
• Assists department and sponsors with Festival planning and administration as requested.
• Enters accurate records in corporate development database.
• Ensures corporate branding and activation is fulfilled at assigned venues and events.
• Setup private screenings and roping seats at theatres as requested.
• Compiles post-fulfillment audit materials such as thankyou gifts, tax deduction statements, mailings, Festival demographics, etc. Completes a written summary of activation and benefits for assigned accounts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience in managing corporate accounts, relationship management, or related experience.
• Strong leadership skills with a background that includes demonstrated excellence in managing relationships.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Experience working events preferred.