Festival Coordinator, Beverage Logistics
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Sundance Institute is currently looking to hire a seasonal Beverage Logistics Coordinator to assist manager with coordinating beverage logistics for events being held during the 2018 Sundance Film Festival.
This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. Additionally, role is lodged in Park City during the 10 days of the Film Festival, if employee lives outside of Summit County. Position is also required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. A high level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive and deliver product safely in winter road conditions.
Employment Dates: 12/13/2017-2/9/2018
Wage: $14.25/hour plus overtime
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as a department resource to the Festival Operations Team regarding event beverage logistics.
• Coordinates beverage allocations and distribution plans for each event in conjunction with manager.
• Implements beverage plans including, delivering product supply, coordinating volunteers to distribute product to ensure sufficient stock, etc. as directed.
• Assists Associate Manager, Event Beverage Logistics with preparing storage units to house shipments, ensuring space is safe and ready for inventory prior to delivery date.
• Inventories, cleans, and organizes storage units, equipment, etc. to ensure accurate counts and safety measures are in place at all time.
• Runs errands, performs purchases, and distributes materials, supplies, equipment, etc. to various location as directed.
• Tracks all receipts, petty cash, and change and returns cash and receipts daily.
• Assists manager with directing assigned volunteers.
• Supports manager with department budget and expense tracking as directed.
• Delivers various beverage and point of sale items from to events throughout the Festival.
• Proactively notifies Associate Manager, Event Beverage Logistics of concerns or red flag issues.
• Conducts daily inventory on beverage items and sponsor point of sale products and provides counts to manager.
• Supports events team with various projects as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 year experience in event logistics, production or related.
• Outstanding customer service skills with ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of trust and accountability with inventory.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
• Able to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.