Festival Associate Manager, Media Production Office
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 1:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Festival Associate Manager, Media Production Office jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Associate Manager, Media Production Office postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/02/2016-2/10/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be required to be housed in Park City during the Festival.
Position Summary: Manages the workflow and operations of the Media Production Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages various workflows to ensure deadlines are met for the Media Production Team.
• Functions as onsite contact and liaison for content team, PR reps, and talent for video shoots.
• Finalizes agreements, schedules flights and transportation, lodging, and other logistics for contractors, working with team members to ensure accurate information.
• Sets up organized systems and templates for workflow and scheduling use for Media Production Team.
• Works with Producers to create daily run schedules for Festival coverage (written, video and photography creation).
• Prep team vehicles with appropriate equipment, include route directions, etc.
• Interviews, finalizes logistics, and schedules department's full-time and sign-up volunteers.
• Trains volunteers assigned to media production office.
• Manages the content marketing intern.
• Coordinates and schedules equipment rentals, deliveries, shipments, office technical needs, etc.
• Manages Media Production Office and ensures it is clean and has all necessary supplies
• Completes a comprehensive Festival wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 3 years experience managing production schedules and logistics.
• Experience managing staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Must be a self starter and able to motivate staff.
• Ability to lead by example and act with integrity.
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Knowledge of filmmaking and photography equipment preferred.