Festival Associate Manager, Logistics
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2016 9:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Associate Manager, Logistics jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Associate Manager, Logistics postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/16/2016-2/15/2017
Considerations: Extended hours and weekend work will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be required to work holidays as needed and be housed in Park City for the festival.
Position Summary: Manages festival cell phones, radios, uniforms, and food incentives for distribution during festival Check-in.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages equipment needs by reviewing vendor contracts to confirm delivery dates, return deadlines, and inventory numbers are accurate.
• Supervise logistics volunteers and coordinator and assistant coordinator, logistics to ensure successful operations.
• Update the Festival Logistics Database on a regular basis to maintain accurate records at all times.
• Plan and coordinate receiving, distributing, tracking, and collecting logistic equipment (phones, radios, etc.) for the Festival.
• Schedules and facilitates various radio trainings for staff and volunteers.
• Main point of contact for radio and cell phone needs and/or troubleshooting. Ensure timely response to inquires/issues.
• Assist with billing, reconciling, and reimbursements for festival cell phone accounts.
• Construct and distribute the Sundance phone number directory ''Yellow Pages'' and the STOP team directory ''Green Pages''.
• Program all festival phone numbers into each festival provided phone and test for proper functioning.
• Plan, setup, and maintain the festival uniform room during the festival. Track and maintain accurate inventory of all items being distributed from the uniform room.
• During festival, troubleshoot radio and cell problems while based in the Logistics office, with support from the coordinator and assistant coordinator, logistics.
• Take bagel orders for each festival department in preparation for bagel distribution during Festival.
• Schedule and meet with each department to review logistics needs for next year's Festival.
Provide a detailed report of work completed, procedures, and operations of position.
Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
2 years of relevant experience, including coordinating and managing event logistics.
Experience managing staff and/or volunteers preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Strong knowledge in all Microsoft products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) required and FileMaker Pro preferred.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) required.
A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy) is required.
Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately is required.
Ability to think and act quickly under pressure required.
Valid driver's license and successful completion of a DMV background check required.