Festival Associate Manager, Corporate Development
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
This is a seasonal position that will support our Corporate Development team in Park City UT with work related to the Sundance Film Festival. Dates of employment for this position are 9/13/2017-3/2/2018
Considerations: Position is typically lodged in Park City, UT during the January Film Festival (lodging requirement determined annually). In addition, this role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. High level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Manages an assigned group of Sundance Film Festival corporate sponsors and supporters and leads assigned projects within Sundance Institute's internal operations group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages benefit administration and logistics for Festival sponsors and other corporate supporters, as defined in their respective contracts, including enforcing ticketing policies and procedures, venue and event integrations.
• Manages aspects of the production process for corporate branding and signage materials (print and electronic), including routing logos and copy for approval, meeting all deadlines, etc.
• Serves as a lead contact for department, overseeing operational projects and deadlines and ensuring corporate needs are represented.
• Assists corporate sponsors and supporters with Festival planning and administration needs as requested.
• Maintains accurate and up to date records in corporate development database.
• Supports onsite department operations at Festival HQ office, ensuring superior customer service is provided at all times
• Serves as department liaison to the Festival Operations Team to ensure corporate branding and activation is fulfilled at assigned venues and events.
• Setup private screenings and rope seats at theatres for corporate groups as requested.
• Coordinates the compilation of post-fulfillment audit materials, such as thank you gifts, tax deduction statements, mailings, Festival demographics, etc.
• Completes a written summary for each assigned account, including completed activation, benefit administration, archiving project details, and listing recommendations for future Festivals.
• Provides administrative assistance to the Corporate Development team as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 3 years experience in managing corporate accounts, relationship management, or related experience.
• Strong leadership skills with a background that includes demonstrated excellence in managing relationships.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Experience with proofreading corporate branding print and electronic signage preferred.