Festival Assistant, Production
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2016 4:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Assistant, Production jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Assistant, Production postings
Full Time Job
Dates worked: 1/9/2016-2/3/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival. High level of mobility and strength is required as well as an ability to drive and deliver product safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Supports production services for the Sundance Film Festival.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with inventorying, cleaning, and organizing storage units, equipment, etc. as directed.
• Completes and maintains accurate paperwork for all storage units.
• Runs errands, performs purchases, and distributes materials, supplies, food, equipment, etc. throughout Park City, Salt Lake City, and other locations.
• Tracks all receipts, petty cash, and change and returns cash and receipts daily.
• Tracks and returns radios, cell phones, and accessories for department.
• Executes load-ins/outs, set up/teardowns of various Festival venues, theatres, events, and offices as directed.
• Constructs poster kiosks, ramps, and other light construction projects.
• Installs and removes interior and exterior Festival signs.
• Addresses and resolves production issues as they arise and escalates issues to manager as necessary.
• Maintains clean and refueled Festival vehicles at all times.
• Assists with returning vehicles, performing daily propane refueling runs, and snow removal.
• Completes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year production experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• Able to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.
• Basic carpentry and painting skills.