Festival Assistant, Pass and Package Sales
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2016 12:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Assistant, Pass and Package Sales jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Assistant, Pass and Package Sales postings
Full Time Job
Dates worked: 11/28/2016-1/30/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival.
Position Summary: Tracks, processes, and provides customer service assistance for Festival pass and package sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to customer phone and email inquiries promptly.
• Enters basic customer registration information in ticketing database.
• Assists with sending confirmation emails daily.
• Completes pending payments daily to settle accounts.
• Processes all orders to ensure a 24 hour turnaround.
• Forwards cancellations to Festival Manager.
• Reports refunds made through Pass/Package department to Accounting.
• Logs all correspondence and action taken with patrons who encounter issues.
• Assists with FedEx shipping of packages and passes.
• Assists with the pass and package office move, set-up, and teardown.
• Provides feedback for department wrap report.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year call center or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.