Festival Assistant, Merchandise Warehouse
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Sundance Institute, located in Park City, Utah is currently looking to hire a seasonal Merchandise Warehouse Assistant to suppport operations within our Merchandise Department during the 2018 Sundance Film Festival. This position will work full time out of our Park City warehouse. Additionally this role is lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival for 2-3 weeks if employee does not live within Summit County. Candidates will need to be prepared to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. Additionally candidates will need a high level of mobility as well as being comfortable in their ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Employment Dates: 11/1/2017-2/14/2018
Hourly Wage: $10.50 plus occassional overtime
Position Summary: Stocks and delivers incoming and outgoing Festival merchandise from the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts various inventory counts as directed and enters data into merchandise database.
• Organizes warehouse space to ensure accessibility and safety.
• Delivers product from warehouse to merchandise stores.
• Verifies all products are delivered to correct location and conducts inventory upon arrival.
• Fulfills online sales.
• Organizes returned merchandise from stores.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
• Able to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of trust and accountability with inventory.
, Experience and Skills:
• 1 year experience with warehouse inventory, delivery driving or related preferred.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products preferred.