Festival Assistant, Merchandise Warehouse
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/02/2016-2/15/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival. High level of mobility and strength is required as well as an ability to drive and deliver product safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Stocks, disperses and delivers incoming and outgoing Festival merchandise from the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts various inventory counts as directed and enters data into merchandise database.
• Organizes warehouse space to ensure accessibility and safety.
• Delivers product from warehouse to merchandise stores.
• Verifies all products are delivered to correct location and conducts inventory upon arrival.
• Fulfills online sales.
• Organizes returned merchandise from stores.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year warehouse and delivery driving experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong ability to be safety conscious and aware.
• Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
• Able to safely navigate winter driving.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• A high level of trustworthiness.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check required.