Festival Assistant, Logistics
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Sundance Institute, located in Park City, Utah is currently looking to hire a seasonal Logistics Assistant to suppport operations during the 2018 Sundance Film Festival. This position will work full time out of our Park City office. Additionally this role is lodged in Park City during the January Film Festival for 2-3 weeks if employee does not live within Summit County. Candidates will need to be prepared to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. Additionally candidates will need a high level of mobility as well as being comfortable in their ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Employment Dates: 12/11/2017-2/9/2018
Hourly Wage: $13.00/hour plus occassional overtime
Position Summary: Provides administrative and logistical support to the logistics department and team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative and logistical supports to the department and team as directed.
• Assists with tracking equipment inventory, such as radios, cell phones, corporate incentive items, etc.
• Acquires and organizes the distribution of lodging keys and assignments.
• Performs tests for functionality, labels, and programs radio and cell phone equipment prior to disbursement.
• Program all festival phone numbers into each festival provided phone and test for proper functioning with the help of the Festival Associate Manager and Assistant Coordinator, Logistics
• Audits lodging boards as directed.
• Assists with uniform room, staff/volunteer check-in, and directing assigned volunteers.
• Completes daily data entry into the logistics database to ensure accurate information.
• Escalates lodging or radio issues to Manager as appropriate.
• Maintains cleanliness, organization, and safety of logistics office.
• Assists with troubleshooting logistical issues as directed.
• Completes a comprehensive written wrap report with suggestions for improvement.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1 year experience with guest relations, event logistics or related.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
, Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Knowledge of Park City and Salt Lake City.