Festival Assistant, Internal Ticketing
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
5 openings for the following dates worked: 12/07/2016-1/30/2017
3 openings for the following dates worked: 01/19/2017-1/29/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival.
Position Summary: Fulfills internal ticketing requests for the Sundance Film Festival.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prints, files, compiles data, and distributes internal ticketing requests within 24 hours of request.
• Following all guidelines, documents the receipt and distribution of all transactions.
• Fills all special ticket orders prior to the selection time period.
• Ensures that PCI Compliance is observed (credit card handling standards) with all credit card information received.
• Routes all ticketing requests that fall outside of guidelines for manager approval.
• Notifies manager on all ticketing system problems or inaccuracies.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date ticketing binders on each group of guest donors, filmmakers, press, special guests, etc.
• Assists the Pass and Package sales department with fulfillment of SIO, VIP pass/ packages, and ticket selection as requested.
• Provides coverage of the customer service hotline as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year call center or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.