Festival Assistant, Customer Service
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/30/2016-1/30/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival.
Position Summary: Answers customer service inquiries and issues via phone and email.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists patrons with a full array of customer service processes and questions (registration, purchasing festival passes, ticket packages, individual tickets, etc.).
• Assists patrons with a multitude of technical support questions (browsers, compatibility, computer settings, etc.).
• Enters details of all phone and email inquires and issues on the customer service log.
• Reports refunds made through Customer Service to Accounting.
• Enters and maintains accurate customer information in the ticketing system.
• Forwards all cancellations daily to the Festival Manager, Pass and Package Sales and Festival Manager, Customer Service.
• Provides written feedback to be included in department wrap report.
• Other duties as necessary.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year call center or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.