Festival Assistant Coordinator
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2016 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Assistant Coordinator jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Assistant Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 12/14/2016-02/08/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position will be based in Salt Lake City during the Festival. Valid driver's license and ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Supports operations for 5 Salt Lake City theatre box offices during the Sundance Film Festival.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with updating training manuals, scheduling, and conducting theatre box office trainings.
• Inventories and distributes at-the-theatre, volunteer, and sun voucher tickets at various theatres as assigned.
• Creates and distributes an up-to-date contact sheet and quick reference manual to each theatre box office.
• Collates box office materials (supplies, ballots, etc.) and organizes them for daily distribution to theatres.
• Provides rotational and on-call support to Salt Lake City theatre box offices.
• Assists with creating a balloting binder that includes checklists and tally sheets for balloted screenings.
• Assists with counting ballots as needed.
• Audits printed ballots for correct film code and appropriate number of ballots per theatre and screening.
• Runs audit trail reports as directed and notifies associate manager of unauthorized activity.
• Assists associate manager with inventorying, testing, and distributing IT equipment to theatres.
• Writes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year of venue or event operation experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.