Festival Assistant Coordinator
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/31/2016 1:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Assistant Coordinator jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Assistant Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Festival Assistant Coordinator, Salt Lake City Box Office
Dates Worked: 12/27/2016-1/30/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival.
Position Summary: Provides operational support to the Salt Lake City Box Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prints and distributes Ticket Pick-Up on a daily basis as patrons arrive at box office.
• Assists with conducting trainings and providing support to the box office ticket agents and volunteers.
• Balances all cash drawers at the end of each shift and at the end of each day.
• Double-checks and signs off on each ticket agent's reconciliation sheet.
• Ensures ticket agents make daily bank deposits in the safe and record deposits on the End of Day summary log.
• Facilitates daily pick-ups of box office bank deposits with the finance department.
• Runs daily audit reports to monitor ticket agent activity and to research discrepancies.
• Runs daily accounting and other ticket reports as directed.
• Installs, configures, and troubleshoots problems with ticket printers.
• Clears all expenses thru the Associate Manager prior to being charged.
• Monitors supplies to maintain adequate stock, includes film guides, ticket and envelope stock, etc.
• Provides timely and ongoing communication with ticket agent staff when changes in policies, procedures, screenings, etc. occur.
• Communicates problems and concerns Institute Manager or Festival Associate Manager.
• Supports department planning and move when box office relocates to offsite location and back to main PC office, includes packing, setting up, tearing down, returning equipment, etc.
• Provides feedback for written wrap report.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year call center or customer service experience.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Detail oriented and able to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong project coordination skills, with the ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.