Festival Assistant Coordinator, Theatre Box Offices
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 12/13/2017-2/7/2018
Considerations: This role is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. High level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Assists with operational duties to support Salt Lake City theatre box offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with updating training manuals, scheduling, and conducting theatre box office trainings.
• Inventories and distributes at-the-theatre, volunteer, and sun voucher tickets at various theatres as assigned.
• Creates and distributes an accurate contacts and quick reference manual to theatre box offices.
• Collates box office materials (supplies, ballots, etc.) and conducts daily distribution to theatres.
• Provides rotational and on-call support to Park City and Sundance Resort theatre box offices.
• Assists with creating a balloting binder, includes checklists and tally sheets for balloted screenings.
• Assists with counting ballots as needed.
• Audits printed ballots for correct film code and appropriate number of ballots per theatre and screening.
• Runs audit trail reports as directed and notifies associate manager of unauthorized activity.
• Assists associate manager with inventorying, testing, and distributing IT equipment to theatres.
• Writes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1 year experience in venue/event operations or related.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Conflict management skills.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines and events.
• Able to lift, carry and push items up to 50 lbs.
, Experience and Skills: