Festival Assistant Coordinator, Logistics
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2016 9:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Assistant Coordinator, Logistics jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Assistant Coordinator, Logistics postings
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 12/07/2016-2/08/2017
Considerations: Extended hours, weekend work, and some holidays will be required leading up to and during the Film Festival. Position may be housed in Park City during the Festival.
Position Summary: Provides administrative and operational support to Logistics Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with tracking equipment inventory, such as radios, cell phones, corporate incentive items, etc. and is department contact for equipment related questions.
• Performs tests for functionality, labels, and programs radio and cell phone equipment prior to disbursement.
• Program all festival phone numbers into each festival provided phone and test for proper functioning with the help of the Festival Associate Manager and Assistant Coordinator, Logistics
• Assists with uniform room, staff/volunteer check-in, and directing assigned logistic volunteers.
• Assists with daily data entry into the logistics database ensuring accurate and up to date information.
• Performs daily clean to ensure the Logistics Office is tidy and organized.
• Distributes daily staff and volunteer bagels during the Festival, as directed.
• Contributes to Department Wrap Report, as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 1 year of relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Working knowledge of Excel, FileMaker Pro, Gmail, Google Drive and Calendar.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• Strong customer service skills.
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately.
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of people.