Producer Assistant / Production Administrator
SugarHigh Films Ltd.London, UK
Full Time Job
This role is to provide assistance to Producers for development of documentaries, short films, and commercial projects, and administrative support to company SugarHigh Films Ltd., and International Film Festival of Patmos non-profit (IFFP).
SugarHigh Ltd. is a unique content shop, a select team of storytellers, filmmakers, designers and animators.
Consisting of six established companies with over ten years of operations and expertise, grouped under one umbrella to create a complete content production, animation and motion graphics group operating in a wide range of media markets, in London, Athens, NY, LA with a great passion for creativity and dedication to excellence.
This role includes working from London (W14) full-time.
This role will include a 6-week trial period.
• Assisting with administrative roles & production specifics tasks
• Calendar and tasks management upkeep
• Monitoring project timeline
• Handle communications/emails
• Draft project presentations and update budgets
• Assisting production accountants with their client related tasks
• Organize promotional events, exhibitions, & film screenings
• Update web profiles of films and documentaries
• Feed social media with content from current projects
• English proficiency in speaking and writing
• Valid UK/EU driving license
• Familiarity with Mac OSX and Apple products
• Software familiarity: Apple Mail, Photoshop, Keynote, Numbers, Excel, Pages, Dropbox, Illustrator or InDesign (Optional), WordPress (Optional)
• Understanding of budgeting
• Familiarization with post-production software After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and/or Adobe Premier
We look forward to hearing from you and will do our best to answer to all applicants. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online