Producer Assistant / Production Administrator
SugarHigh Films Ltd.London, UK
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Producer Assistant / Production Administrator jobs in London-UK
Search all Producer Assistant / Production Administrator postings
Full Time Job
This role is to provide assistance to Producers for development of documentaries, short films, and commercial projects, and administrative support to company SugarHigh Films Ltd., and International Film Festival of Patmos non-profit (IFFP).
SugarHigh Ltd. is a unique content shop, a select team of storytellers, filmmakers, designers and animators.
Consisting of six established companies with over ten years of operations and expertise, grouped under one umbrella to create a complete content production, animation and motion graphics group operating in a wide range of media markets, in London, Athens, NY, LA with a great passion for creativity and dedication to excellence.
This role includes working from London (W14) full-time.
This role will include a 6-week trial period.
• Assisting with administrative roles & production specifics tasks
• Calendar and tasks management upkeep
• Monitoring project timeline
• Handle communications/emails
• Draft project presentations and update budgets
• Assisting production accountants with their client related tasks
• Organize promotional events, exhibitions, & film screenings
• Update web profiles of films and documentaries
• Feed social media with content from current projects
• English proficiency in speaking and writing
• Valid UK/EU driving license
• Familiarity with Mac OSX and Apple products
• Software familiarity: Apple Mail, Photoshop, Keynote, Numbers, Excel, Pages, Dropbox, Illustrator or InDesign (Optional), WordPress (Optional)
• Understanding of budgeting
• Familiarization with post-production software After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and/or Adobe Premier