Intern - Social Media
StyleHaulLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Social Media postings
Freelance Unpaid Internship
**Spring Semester Internship**
StyleHaul is looking for a motivated, ambitious intern (college level with an interest in the digital start up space), who is interested in hands-on experience within the digital media industry. Intern must be above all professional, calm under pressure, intuitive with hands-on experience in a professional or personal setting. The intern should be comfortable on the major platforms (Excel, PowerPoint, Mac).
Candidates should also be a team player, dependable and possess strong writing and communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of the YouTube space
• Interest in the digital media industry
• Good visual eye
• Great attitude
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get dirty
• Proficiency in foreign languages (Spanish and/or Portuguese) preferred but not mandatory
• Students applying for this internship should be majoring in Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism, Business/Marketing or other related fields.
Communications, Public Relations, English, Journalism, Business/Marketing line. This is for school credit only and requires a 2 day commitment per week.
INTERN PAYMENT: Unpaid Internship
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsibilities: • Create editorial calendars • Communication with digital influencers • Heavy PowerPoint presentations • Excel grids • Channel optimization • Daily content research • Admin duties • Other duties as assigned/desired
12-15 Hours Per Week