IT Support Position
Stun CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
We are a Creative Agency with editing, design and audio workstations.
We are looking for a strong mid-level IT support position for a 5-week commitment beginning Nov. 28 through Dec. 31, 2016.
• Supporting a wide variety of hardware devices - workstations, laptops, tablets, phones
• Installing application software, installing upgrades
• Providing basic support for Adobe Creative Suite.
• Providing basic support for Xerox & HP printers
• Providing basic assistance for productivity suite software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
• Assist with hardware and software incidents regarding performance, poor response and system configuration
• Providing desk side support for local users and remote assistance for VPN Clients
• Providing recovery and permissions assistance for locked, lost or corrupt files
• Password resets, account activations and deactivations
• Other duties as assigned
• Good working knowledge of Mac OSX platforms
• Hands on experience with Microsoft infrastructure software (AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Exposure to Apple and Mac technologies considered an asset
• Demonstrated hardware/software troubleshooting skills
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal presentation skills
• Co-worker service focus - technically oriented while maintaining the ability to positively interact wit
We're located in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles.
Salary dependent on experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online