Workplace Experience Associate
Studio 71Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Studio71 seeks an unflappable, high potential team player with a confident, accessible presence, top-notch communication skills and demonstrated ability to manage priorities, projects and processes effectively at a top tier agency, studio or media company.
Minimum 2 years experience as receptionist or manager for large entertainment office or in assistant role required - Startup/high growth company experience a BIG plus!
Sample Duties include:
• First voice for all callers and guests
• Acts as a host ensuring all guests are comfortable
• Directs all incoming calls to the appropriate channels
• Maintains and updates calendar for meeting spaces
• Ensures co-workers have what they need, office supplies, snacks, etc.
• Assist and train co-workers on telephone and AV system
• Collects and distributes manager schedules
• Ensure common and storage areas are organized and well maintained on a consistent basis
• Assist with internal office/desk moves (must be able to lift at least 50 lbs)
• Serves as a point of contact for infrastructure repairs (i.e. phone system, internet access, emergency cleaning, etc.), parking and building security access
• Oversee delivery and tracking of mail and packages
People & Organization Spirit Guide:
• Ensure everyone who comes into workplace is greeted with a warm welcome
• Manages intern program - tracking project workflow and learning progress
• Proactively generates ideas for events and programs to maintain levity and camaraderie among our people
Essential Skills & Traits:
• Mandatory - Minimum 2 years experience in an entertainment office management or Assistant role
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proactive - ability to see opportunities and carry out actions to prevent problems from occurring
• Prioritization - ability to discern the urgent from the important
• Time management - complete checklist of day-to-day tasks to ensure every guest experiences hospitality and every incoming call is received appropriately
• Price Shopping & Negotiating for supplies, equipment and services
• Strong process and project management - demonstrated ability to create clear systems, processes and protocols to help our people navigate our space
• Resourceful and self taught - ability to adapt and resolve day to day issues and conflicts confidently
• Demonstrated grace under pressure
• Ability to sweat the details without losing sight of the big picture
• Ability to express point of view on pop culture with wit & grace
COVER MESSAGE REQUIRED: In 3 lines or less, tell us why you're the best candidate for this role.
Studio71 is the global media company for creators. We are the fastest growing digital network, with 7 billion monthly views and the most engaged audiences anywhere. We represent 1300 creators who are 99% exclusive to our network.
Our network is made up of stars from The Rock, Lilly Singh, Roman Atwood, Logan Paul and Rhett & Link to some of the best up and coming talent.
Our focus on premium creators allows us to develop deep relationships with a rare focus, redefining what is possible for brand partners and creators alike.
A subsidiary of German media group ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, the company operates globally with offices in NYC, LA, Berlin, Toronto, and London.
DOE + full company benefits following first month.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online