Intern - Art Management & Social Media
Storyboards Inc.Santa Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Art Management & Social Media jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Intern - Art Management & Social Media postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Boutique Santa Monica & New York Artist agency is looking for an eager and motivated intern to join our team in a fast-paced office in the heart of Downtown Santa Monica. We are expanding and seeking a candidate with some social media & art background and general knowledge of advertising, photography, illustration and production. Any experience in related fields is preferred. Candidate must possess a basic understanding of current Social Media trends among all relevant platforms. We're looking for someone who is forward thinking, has a keen sense of brand awareness and execution. Candidate must be hungry and curious about all aspects of art, film, and advertising industry. Candidate will have the opportunity to be an integral part of our growth and creative process, while managing web content, and artist portfolios. Candidate will manage all client presentation materials, while offering solutions and ideas to keep our brand fresh and current in an evolving creative industry.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A positive attitude with an eye for art and design.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented!
- Social Media experience on a business level is a plus.
- Problem-solver with willingness to wear multiple hats - we're a small team!
- Provide support to Artist Reps while anticipating needs.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and handle competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle day-to-day operations, such as answering phones, mailing packages, scanning invoices, maintaining office.
Art Management Responsibilities:
- Liaison between clients and talent: must oversee all organization of digital assets for ongoing projects.
- Archive maintenance of finished projects is a key responsibility.
- Must excel in Photoshop to compose/curate artists' portfolio pages for web presentation.
- Prepare targeted image galleries for agency clients.
Social Media & Web Responsibilities:
- Contribute to building strategy for the digital footprint of the brand including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Wordpress Blog, and others.
- Proficient understanding of social media strategy and community management.
- A deeper understanding of engagement analytics and SEO is a plus.
- Help strengthen our brand presence in the social space on a daily basis.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills.
- Help come up with fresh ideas to improve web presence.
Knowledge of the following programs is required:
- Proficient with Mac OS, Google Apps, ADOBE SUITE, Word, Excel, Wordpress.
- Experience with MailChimp and targeted email campaigns is preferred.
- Knowledge of Wiredrive, Filemaker, and Salesforce is a plus.