Intern - Marketing/ Research
Part Time Unpaid Internship
SpecialGuest is seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic interns to join our team. SpecialGuest partners with clientele from the ground up, including strategic planning, concepting, and bringing new products into the world. We create/produce across experiential, technology development, virtual reality, design, interactive, content, digital channels, films, social media, and IP. Check out our website to learn more about what we do. We are expanding rapidly and looking for students who are ready to jump in and take on as much responsibility as possible.
Our Marketing Intern will work with the development and creative teams to support the strategy that guides branding, campaigns, and all creative. He or she will support the team through various types of research and by helping structure client decks.
Smart, strategic, creative. Experience in marketing and either design or video production. Strong research abilities, communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Market research (i.e. competitive landscaping, discovering and learning the client's market, reading annual reports/10K's, reading industry reports, etc.)
• Work alongside the marketing and creative teams from concept development through project completion
• Strong research abilities: qualitative, quantitative, and design research
• Good communication skills and confidence interacting with executives and clients
• Ability to multi-task when given multiple assignments at once
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing tasks
• Able to use discretion when necessary regarding projects in development
• Adobe Creative Suite skills are a big plus
• Video editing a plus (Premiere)
Ideally looking for interns to start as soon as possible. Position is unpaid and you MUST receive school credit. You will also receive a $10 daily lunch stipend and be reimbursed for travel expenses.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online