Intern - Creative
Part Time Unpaid Internship
SpecialGuest is seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic interns to join our team. SpecialGuest partners with brands and clientele from the ground up, including strategic planning, concepting, and bringing new products into the world. We create/produce across experiential, technology development, virtual reality, design, interactive, content, digital channels, films, social media, and IP. Check out our website to learn more about what we do. We are expanding rapidly and looking for students who are ready to jump in and take on as much responsibility as possible.
• Work alongside producers and the creative team from concept development through project completion
• Assist with upcoming projects on copywriting, copy editing, design, creating mock-ups, ideating, presentation building, editing mood films, reference searching, production tasks, and assisting on set when the opportunity arises
• Comfortable with design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign
• Good communication skills and confidence interacting with executives and clients
• Ability to multi-task when given multiple assignments at once
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing tasks
• Able to use discretion when necessary regarding projects in development
Background in Film/Video Production, Graphic Design, Advertising, or Marketing is a plus. Ideally looking for interns to start as soon as possible. Position is unpaid and you MUST receive school credit. You will also receive a $10 daily lunch stipend and be reimbursed for travel expenses.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online