Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
This role is based in our Austin office only. No remote employment available.
The Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator is the lead staffer overseeing the logistics, planning and on-goings of SXSW sponsor activations. This role serves as the point-person on guidelines, dimensions, load-in/load-out and the intricate details of sponsor production leading up to and during the event. This role ends after the March 2017 event.
• Assist the Sponsorship team with a wide range of responsibilities including asset management, event planning fulfillment for SXSW sponsors through thorough information tracking, client relations, site visits, banner and consumable product coordination, and creative problem solving
• Oversee logistics of Street Closure, Outdoor Stage, ACC lounges and various other unique sponsor activations
• Maintain accurate tracking processes and documents through ongoing coordination with all SXSW
departments, vendors and clients
• Production pre-planning and advancement of sponsor activations with clients and various internal teams
• Create production timelines and assist with managing client deadlines
• Work with SXSW's City Liaison to ensure sponsor activations within the Street Closure gain all necessary approvals from the City of Austin
• Work with members of the Sponsorship team to scout venues, parking lots and other locations for potential sponsor activations
• Assist with the set-up and operation on-site of Street Closure, Outdoor Stage, ACC lounges and various other unique sponsor activations. On site liaison between clients and other venue departments
• Update and maintain tracking documents and processes for the onsite SXSW sponsorship activations to include: Sponsor production and activation tracking, primary client and vendor contact list(s), day-by-day event sponsor schedule, banner and product schedules, and more to be determined as needed
• Assist with department presentations to the company, clients, City and other participating entities
• MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR THE DURATION OF THE SXSW EVENT
• Background in event production strongly preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac platforms (Filemaker experience a huge plus)
• Ability to take direction, pay attention to detail and see projects through to completion
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• The ability to work long hours and work under pressure
• Strong communication skills
• Ability and willingness to lift boxes, drive a van, move furniture, hang banners, set up event spaces, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online