Banner Logistics Coordinator
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
The Banner Logistics Coordinator supports and fulfillment for SXSW sponsors through coordinating all banners needs. This involves thorough organization of data, event planning (pre-event and onsite), production management and creative problem solving. Act as a liaison with internal SXSW teams to ensure sponsorship logo placement assets are delivered. Maintain accurate tracking processes and documents through ongoing coordination with all SXSW teams, vendors and clients. This role ends after the March 2017 event.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel; Filemaker Pro skills a plus
• Ability to take direction and see projects through based on that direction
• Customer service oriented attitude
• Strong multi-tasking skills required; Attention to detail is a must
• Ability to be effective in reaching project goals under pressure
• Strong communication, self-motivated and personal responsibility
• Must be capable of physical activity requiring lifting/reaching/climbing and driving a van
• Organize all internal banner requests, utilizing FileMaker Pro database software and other tools.
• Work closely with Art Department to approve final banner templates in conjunction with SXSW team leads.
• Source and work with banner vendor to produce and deliver banners onsite.
• Create comprehensive ''banner resume'' that describes each banner's physical qualities, artwork, hang location, hang time, etc.
• Ensure that all planned banner elements are realized and executed (banners hung in appropriate locations, at correct times, all activation areas are appropriately staffed, set up and operating).
• Direct volunteer banner crew chiefs in scheduling banner hangs/tears, and managing volunteer crew on site to ensure that all planned banner elements are realized and executed.
• Must be available during the entire duration of the SXSW 2017 event
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online