Human Resources Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide HR operational/administrative support for assigned business units. This role will serve as a credible activist, operational executor, and business ally.
• Support HR Business Partners with various administrative needs (i.e. phones, scheduling, monthly expense processing, electronic filing)
• Input all data into HRIS system & directory related to employee actions (promotions, transfers, contract increases, terminations etc.)
• Process of new hire information; meet with all full time, part time, and seasonal hires new hires on first day to conduct onboarding meetings
• Maintain all onboarding, offboarding, promotion and transfer checklists
• Responsible for onboarding, offboarding, suspending, and reactivating all College Marketing Representatives
• Preparation of promotion and transfer memos
• IS&T on-boarding/off-boarding for client groups
• Responsible for partnering closely with Talent Acquisition team and updating weekly open job report
• Serve as point person between employee and payroll department (i.e. employee timesheet matters, tax documents)
• Create, route, and post job requisitions
• Maintain organizational charts and update regularly
• Responsible for I-9 update processing
• Distribute quarterly service awards
• Ad hoc projects/events
• Interest in and understanding of both the HR industry as well as the music business.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Proactive, bright and innovative individual who is business savvy and demonstrates good judgment.
• A ''can do'' customer service attitude.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work efficiently.
• Strong understanding of and commitment to confidentiality.