Fall Intern - Digital Advertising
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
An internship at The Orchard offers students a unique hands-on experience in the exciting and fast-growing field of media distribution, marketing and sales. Our internships are unpaid.
We’re looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic, resourceful and fun students to join our Digital Advertising team. The ideal candidate has a general understanding of how digital advertising works in order to drive revenue. The passion to constantly be learning, the ability to have macro & micro perspectives as needed, and to clearly communicate with others are absolute must-haves. To continue to advance our groundbreaking services to clients and owned/operated properties, you will learn to work with the Coordinator and Manager of Digital Advertising to:
• Assist in running advertising campaigns across all platforms
• Gather fan data to help with advertising targeting
• Coordinate between multiple departments
• Help with the creation of ad reports for clients
• Assist with proper monthly accounting to the Finance department
Days/hours are flexible. Unpaid, credit required.
• Must be a college student enrolled in a class and receiving credit specifically for this internship. Interns will need to provide documentation verifying enrollment prior to their start date.
• Previous internship experience in the music industry, marketing, or advertising
• Excellent analytical , organizational, and critical thinking skills
• Strong writing skills & the ability to coherently convey information
• Comfortable with learning third-party digital advertising tool
• Familiarity with Excel, Pages, Numbers, Google Docs, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and/or Evernote is a plus
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.