Fall Intern - Account Management
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
An internship at The Orchard offers students a unique hands-on experience in the exciting and fast-growing field of media distribution, marketing and sales. Our internships are unpaid.
As an Account Management Intern, You’re eager to learn and apply the knowledge you’ve gained from your studies to the rapidly evolving world of YouTube! You’re impeccably accurate and detailed, while able to manage multiple deadlines; you would love to become familiar with YouTube’s CMS. You are vital in leading & scaling our fast growing digital video business; executing on a value proposition that drives client satisfaction, engagement and revenue! . You’re an excellent communicator who provides a high level of service both internally and externally, and you’re great at following processes, procedures, and deadlines.
Interns will gain hands on experience by:
• Auditing content maintained in YouTube’s CMS with a high level of detail, speed and accuracy
• Participating in quality assurance and tracking of video and channel programming optimizations
• Assisting Account Managers with YouTube channel analysis and other audience development projects
• Must be a college student enrolled in a class and receiving credit specifically for this internship. Interns will need to provide documentation verifying enrollment prior to their start date.
• Consistently punctual and able to adhere to a set schedule
• Comfort in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Well-organized and attentive to detail; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Adobe Photoshop & After Effects skills a plus*
• Passion for, knowledge of, and appreciation for music!
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.