Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a member of the Marketing department, this individual will plan, develop and implement innovative and effective marketing plans for individual artist projects and strategic catalog initiatives.
include but are not limited to:
• Build and manage robust, innovative and impactful marketing campaigns for priority projects.
• Negotiate and manage marketing budgets for project campaigns.
• Participate in near and long term creative planning to ensure a strong and continuous release schedule of catalog products inclusive of all Sony Music labels and label groups.
• Work with Content Group and A&R to ensure comprehensive, cohesive delivery of all content and product related elements.
• Work with Digital Group to ensure fully conceived and implemented online and mobile marketing plans.
• Work with Sales to ensure maximum realization of sales targets.
• Work with international territories to ensure marketing plans and project needs are met and executed.
• Identify and analyze new and innovative exposure and revenue generating opportunities for catalog artists.
• Liaise with artist management/estates on a regular basis and communicate label plans and expectations.
• Creative self-starter with ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• 7 years of progressive marketing experience in the entertainment industry with at least 4 years of experience as a product manager.
• Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music.
• Outstanding attention to organization and detail.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a broad knowledge of the digital landscape.
• Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate with all levels of global management.