Sony/ATV Music PublishingNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Receptionist/Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Sony/ATV Music Publishing is seeking to fill the position of Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant in our New York office.
The Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
• Receive, sort and distribute general mail/ packages in a timely manner, when applicable
• Answer & direct phone calls for all Sony/ATV personnel in a professional and courteous manner promptly
• Maintain a neat & clean front reception area
• Maintain office equipment and replenish office supplies when needed
• Organize car service & messenger service needs
• Pantry maintenance - stocking beverages in the refrigerator, unload dishwasher, etc.
• Guest registration - Check-in & direct guests of floor in a friendly manner
• General Security
• Administrative Assistant responsibilities in support of 1-2 executives, including expense reports, scheduling, research, booking travel, etc.
• Back-up support to the office of the Chairman
• Monitor floor needs as it relates to work orders
• Assist other areas of administration when necessary
• Various clerical responsibilities
Hours are 9:30am to 7:00pm (Monday through Friday).
A qualified candidate must possess the following skills:
• Must Love Music!
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• Excellent communication skills as the position deals with a high volume of phone calls
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Exemplifies willingness to take initiative; proactive
• Ability to prioritize and complete all tasks in the allotted time frame
• Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy while handling multiple tasks
• Must be able to demonstrate friendliness, patience, courtesy, and discretion while dealing with visitors to the company
• Must have a positive and upbeat attitude and convey professional image and demeanor
• Must possess the ability to work well and communicate well with others
• Must be computer literate and be experienced with general office equipment
• Must maintain confidentiality of all company matters
• Switchboard literate
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.