Spring Intern - Social Media
Solo Media, LLCNashville, TN
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Solo Media works directly with brands and artists to determine voice, strategy, and content that best reflects their unique message. We connect them with relevant channels to increase visibility and utilize relevant outlets for cross-population opportunities.
We create and execute a consistent posting schedule that will allow social properties to continue engaging users, and retains them with compelling content. - ?We use extensive reporting to determine best practices for specific audiences, according to the most successful content, while constantly analyzing new trends.
We use extensive reporting to determine best practices for specific audiences, according to the most successful content, while constantly analyzing new trends.
• Diving in to understand a client's voice/brand so you can help to create the most effective social campaigns possible
• Creating social media content not limited to post copy, graphic design, photo/video editing
• Being aware/monitoring holidays, events, and social trends that are natural tie-ins in the digital space
• Creating a community around the client's social profiles by liking/commenting/tagging individuals who interact with the brand
• Posting on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Periscope, YouTube, and Pinterest with proper tags and knowledge of best practices.
• Monitoring comments on these platforms and alerting management/the client to any trends happening in the community itself
• Reporting on progress and connecting data directly to actionable items to improve growth and engagement
• Helping to create monthly marketing plans and ideas around a client's upcoming initiatives
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing, Social Media Advertising
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online