Paid Intern - Design and Admin
Sima Cohen Inc.Sherman Oaks, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Growing health and wellness brand seeking intern interested in remote work with flexible/ periodic in-person meetings. Preferred experience in the programs and skill sets below. HOWEVER, we may be open to training in the programs if you express an eager desire to expand your skill sets via consistent professional communication, work provided in timely manner, with a large dose of a can-do problem-solving attitude. For our team and culture, attitude is everything. You will commonly work with film producers & photographers so some production experience is a plus. This position will be on-going with plenty of work. Please only apply if you are interested in long-term work with this brand and our third parties, sponsors, etc.
• Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Design, color correction, airbrushing, etc. Flyers, social media, etc.)
• Adobe InDesign CS6 (Flyers, social media, books, etc.)
• Adobe Acrobat Pro (Flyers, books, PDFs, etc.)
• Wordpress (Basic understanding of interface.)
• Google Drive (and Microsoft Office)
• ConstantContacts (Emails and Newsletters)
Please email resume and cover letter and other related information and documents per instructions provided above. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online