Shore Fire MediaBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
Shore Fire Media combines traditional PR expertise with 21st-century digital know-how for a diverse roster of musicians in every genre, films, authors, comedians, venues, apps, charities, trade associations and health and lifestyle brands.
Shore Fire champions newcomers and start-ups, helping them craft storylines that rise above the chatter. We are skilled advocates for established stars and thought leaders whose messages set trends in art and commerce.
Experienced PR vets collaborate with new-media experts to gain visibility from coveted print and broadcast placements as well as blogs, playlists and social-media feeds. Our Brooklyn and Nashville staffs' team approach guarantees each client an unparalleled array of experience, insights and strategies.
Opening for a self-starter to hone their PR skills across a variety of clients that include everything from rising and established musicians to actors, venues, festivals, brands, non-profits and entrepreneurs.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is a deep knowledge of and passion for pop culture, along with a proven ability to secure national press coverage.
Social media and design know-how are a BIG plus. Creativity, teamwork and dedication must define your work style.
• Clip relevant news coverage
• Conduct research and reporting on new media outlets and industry trends
• Draft written materials i.e. press releases, pitches, media alerts
• Pitch press coverage for clients (print, broadcast, online)
• Have the desire to become on expert on all tasks and assigned projects, ask questions
• Coordinate schedules and logistics for press interviews/events
• Attend client concerts and events throughout the tri-state area
• Develop relationships with journalists
• Generate weekly client reports
• 1 year experience in public relations
• Exceptional written, verbal and organizational skills
• Passion for pop culture media and contributing to a wide variety of fast-paced PR campaigns (music, tv, fashion, festivals, etc)
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of Cision, Word, Excel and Office (and ba
• cover letter
• three writing samples (press releases, pitches and/or bios)
• top three press clips from 2015/2016 Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online