Fall / Winter Intern - Music
Shady RecordsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This internship is a great opportunity for an individual looking to jump start their experience into the world of record labels and artist management in the music industry. Daily duties will vary, including tasks such as assisting with daily office duties, supporting show & tour logistics, updating artist social media accounts and researching potential partnerships.
- length of internship: we ask for at least a 3 month commitment
- unpaid, but must be receiving college credit
- 2-3 days/week in our New York office
Candidate must be:
- organized with strong attention to detail
- able to prioritize and manage time well
- a problem solver
- eager and willing to learn
- passionate about music
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online