Intern - Talent Management and Entertainment
Select Management GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Select Management Group is looking for a Spring 2017 Intern to support exclusive roster of digital influencers and the Talent Managers who work with them. Role includes basic office work, research, project tracking and general support. You will be assisting with talent projects (including endorsements, appearances, licensing, book deals, and more) as well as original development and production of short-form, half hour and feature-length content. Intern reports to Coordinator(s) of the company.
• Assist with execution and all deliverables of talent brand campaigns
• Help develop and maintain marketing materials including talent one sheets
• Update weekly analytics reports
• Support Talent with various projects and personal needs including pre-production and research
• Track relevant industry players, projects and competition with regular internal reporting
• Assist with other business ventures including original production, .coms, merchandise, and more as needed.
• Passion for entertainment and emerging talent
• Interest in a career related to talent management, agency, PR, digital, or production/casting
• Experience and understanding of digital influencer/talent landscape strongly preferred
• Ability to develop and effectively manage strong working relationships with young, emerging talent
• Passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture a plus
• Strategic and creative thinker able to align department with overall company business goals
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
You must be enrolled in college to be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online