Manager, Digital Brands Operations
Scripps Networks InteractiveKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
The Manager of Digital Brand Operations is responsible for supporting a strong partnership with functional business stakeholders through the successful execution of strategic initiatives, operational management, and service delivery surrounding one or more IT services.
Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
Provides and champions the necessary change and project management needed to deliver expected business outcomes.
Partners with functional stakeholders, matrix technology leads, and third-party providers.
Ensures that IT services and capabilities align to meet business expectations.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Leads and manages priority projects and initiatives including strategic consulting engagements, process improvement exercises, and system upgrades and implementations.
• Manages the delivery of operational IT services to one or more business customers. Service delivery could include the management of outsourced services, management of internal operational resources, and oversight of matrixed IT resources.
• Provides strategic IT consultative support to one or more business functions. Establishes multi-year roadmaps for service delivery and initiatives with alignment to the priorities of the business function.
• Establishes and maintains appropriate metrics and measures to monitor performance of service delivery and to communicate the value delivered to business stakeholders; continuously improves operations to maximize service value and effectiveness.
• Serves as the point of contact for communication of service and initiative activities to one or more business function leaders.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with service consumers (stakeholders, users, decision makers, etc).
• Develops and maintains current, future, and target state business capabilities roadmap along with a portfolio of initiatives.
• Manages, tracks and communicates all project and operational costs incurred to provide services. Provides costs and service performance transparency to stakeholders.
• Develops custom methodologies and approaches as needed to support the given challenge(s).