Scripps Networks InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Scripps Networks Interactive, the leader in lifestyle media with top brands such as HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel, is on the hunt for our next amazing Digital Producer/Editor to join us in New York, New York. Reporting to the Creative Director, this energetic creator will produce video and develop marketing creative for our well-loved digital brands and social media platforms.
If you're passionate about great video, have a keen eye for design, and enjoy working with a bold and fun-loving creative group, let's talk!
• Produce sizzle reels, pre-roll, and other digital video to showcase some of the most innovative digital initiatives in lifestyle media
• Be on the ground level of a team working to develop new digital brands that will shape the media landscape of tomorrow
• Pitch, write, and produce creative digital video videos for our audience of millions on a range of digital platforms
• Shoot and edit in a range of environments from small one-person to large-scale productions
Something to Note
Although we try to stick to the 8 hour work schedule, sometimes our work extends into evenings and holidays, and there may be a little travel occasionally. Don't worry though, one of our core values is work/life balance and we stick to it. We're definitely flexible and get that work is only one part of your life.
WHAT YOU BRING
• 2 years of experience in digital video
• Mastery of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop with a portfolio that shows what you can do (experience in Cinema 4D is a plus)
• An exceptional eye for design and on-top of the latest motion graphic trends and techniques
• A thriving for creating video as both a producer and editor bringing your stories to life as a one-person team
• A passion as great as ours about our brands (Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, and more)
• Strength as an oral/written communicator who can develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences
• Excellent organizational and time management skills and a rocking ability to manage multiple assignments at once.
**Don't forget to attach your portfolio with samples of production work***
• Full-time position (40 hours/week) with competitive compensation package bonus
• Eligible for full insurance benefits (medical, vision, dental, prescription)
• Eligible for retirement benefits (401k matching additional funds for age/service)
• Fantastic paid time off package of 19 days in 1st year (includes vacation, sick, and personal days)
• 9-10 company paid holidays a year on top of that!
• Industry leading maternity/paternity leave program
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Identity theft protection and access to legal services