Ad Sales Assistant - Travel Channel & Gac
Scripps Networks InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Responsible for providing sales associates and clients with advice and support including answering prospects' and salespersons' product questions, and preparing and presenting product demos.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist Account Executives and Sales Planners process sales plans and orders
• Liaison between Account Executives and advertisers
• Administrative support for Ad Sales Department (e.g. order and contract maintenance, discrepancy resolution)
• Partner with the SNI Traffic department to ensure accurate ad specifications
• 1 year experience in advertising, marketing and/or media sales environment
• Bachelor's Degree
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
• Applies thorough/advanced functional/technical and business knowledge related to one's specialty area to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
• Learns and applies new information, concepts, and techniques in area of practice
• Adjusts work plans and priorities in response to unexpected or immediate needs of others on team
• Must be able and willing to provide overtime work when necessary
• Strong interest in a future Ad Sales or Ad Sales Marketing role
• Proficient working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently and responsibly
• Capacity to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work collaboratively with team members
• Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups
• Employees will also perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Scripps Networks Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran or disabled status.
Scripps Networks Interactive will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visa(s). The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization.