Scripps Networks InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Spoon University, part of the Scripps Networks Interactive family, currently has an opening for an Account Executive to support the Brand Partnerships team in New York, New York. Applicants for the role should have not only a track record of successfully selling within the digital media space, but also an entrepreneurial spirit that will allow them to quickly get up to speed on Spoon's products and begin generating revenue.
WHAT IS SPOON UNIVERSITY?
The Spoon University community is made up of a network of thousands of contributors across hundreds of college campuses, joining forces to create amazing work together, learn from their peers and inspire their generation to eat more intelligently.
• Prospecting new clients with the swift ability to qualify and close new accounts
• Building and managing effective client and agency relationships, serving as a trusted consultant with partners to optimize their advertising
• Strategically and creatively build an active pipeline
• Maintain a high level of activity sales activity through face-to-face appointments, presentations and other related efforts
• Bring innovative ideas to the table pertaining to how to best package and sell Spoon
• Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills
• You have a demonstrated track record of delivering on, and exceeding, a sales quota
• You have experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant
• You have the ability to thrive and adapt to Spoon's ongoing product and technology developments
• You have the ability to work collaboratively yet be independent in managing their business
• You have strong and dynamic presentation and communication skills
• You are capable of multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
• You are a self-starter personality with high energy, positive ''let's figure it out'' attitude, a sense of humor - and a competitive spirit
• Full-time position (40 hours/week) with competitive compensation package Bonus
• Eligible for full insurance benefits (medical, vision, dental, prescription)
• Eligible for retirement benefits (401k matching additional funds for age/service)
• Fantastic paid time off package of 19 days in 1st year (includes vacation, sick and personal days)
• 9-10 company paid holidays a year on top of that!
• Industry leading maternity/paternity leave program
• Identity theft protection and access to legal services